Good news for all of us glitter girls! Bling’s the thing when it comes to nail colors this season. For a night on the town, bold nails with bright, chunky flakies are a perfect substitute for those heavy, dazzling rings. Need a subtler shine for work? No problem. This season, you’ll find plenty of glittery shades suitable for everyday wear.
1. Radical reds. For a glittery twist on classic red nails, look no further than Zoya’s Carrie Ann, a candy-apple red flecked with copper, gold, and pink-red foil metallic glitter. Want something pinker? Try OPI’s Diva of Geneva, a deep magenta with a rosy metallic shimmer.
[Hot tip! Transform your favorite polish into a gorgeous glitter with Essie's Carnival, designed to layer a sparkly rainbow over any color you can imagine. Pair with Essie's new Limited Addiction for a firecracker red you'll ve.]
2. Blazing blues. Make a splash with Lippman’s Across the Universe, a sheer navy base sparkling with turquoise and green sequins for a truly under-the-sea look. For a subtler sheen, go with OPI’s Yodel Me on My Cell, featuring a blue micro-glitter swimming through an aqua base.
3. Perfect purples. Rock this season’s it color with Lippman’s Bad Romance, featuring chunky magenta glitter and sequins over a black base. For a purple infusion, try Zoya’s Julieanne, with purple, gold, peach, and yellow-green sparkles set against a purple-blue base.
4. Gorgeous greens. It’s safe to go ga-ga for green in any shade this fall. OPI’s Cuckoo for This Color shimmers in a deep blue-green, while OPI’s Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous gives gray-green a glittery glow. Zoya’s Edyta favors olive tones with a sparkly, metallic finish.
5. Molten metallics. Get your glitter on with OPI’s Glitzerland, a foil-finish gold metallic with a champagne shimmer. We dare you to resist Essie’s trio of precious metals: Golden Nuggets gives a golden glow; Silver Bullions, a silvery shimmer; and Sequin Sash, a beautiful bronze with a silver shine.